Thursday 28 July 2011

spray tan update and my sucky life

I got back from Spain yesterday, oh how I want to go back. I was happy in Spain, I had friends in Spain, I was myself in Spain.

Now I am home.

I'm not depressed, I know that much. I'm just down, and I don't know how long it will take me to pull out of this. I thought it would get better after my holiday, but after 10 days of bliss, I just feel worse now I'm bag in the real world, back to my life. I also get exam results a week today, and the thought of them makes me feel physically ill. I can't even bear to think about how bad I will be feeling in 7 days. Oh well, I'll just deal with it when it comes, if I can.

On a slightly less depressing note, I said in my last post I would show the results of my spray tan when it was fullly developed, and I have to say, it got pretty dark... compared to my normal skin anyway. I have the same skin tone (although i'm covered in freckles) as the girl I'm with in the picture, so you can see the difference:


Actually it was quite a bit darker than this picture shows... Ah well, despite this, I loved it, being tanned makes you so much more confident, your skin looks so much healthier, you look more toned, just everything is nicer! For me though, I would not get it again before going on holiday, a bit of a mistake on that part. For the first 2 days it was great, but the chlorine and salt water did not result in an even fade whatsoever. Bit embarrasing for the most part. Either way, my holiday was still brilliant despite my fake tan mishap, its being back to normality that's depressing.

keep smiling,
kirsty

0 comments: