Thursday 4 August 2011


I shall start with yet another apology, but this time I swear I have someone else to blame it on! Ryanair, the cheeky little shites. I originally started this blog with the daily intention to post outfits and general clothes ramblings, instead, i'm yet to do one fashion related post, thanks to Ryanair. I went on holiday on the 17th, and being me, packed just about my full wardrobe, leaving out a dressing gown, and 9/10 other items. On the 28th I flew back. On the 28th, Ryanair lost my clothes. Long story short, I have no clothes, so I've been looking a bit shall we say not so put together, but I have a whole 58p in my bank, and as I am currently unemployed, when I do come in to money, or finally get a job (IMPOSSIBLE.) then replenishing my tshirt collection will be the last thing on my list.  As such, anyone got ideas to make some money? I've just sold my phone... I'm considering my DVD/CD collection, even trying surveys, I'm desperate here, I don't even have clothes to sell! :L Anyway, here's some pictures to document my past few days...


1.2.




3.4.
5.6.


7.8.


9.10.


1. beachn it on saturday, buried sophie in the sand 2. what i've been living off of for 3 weeks 3. wee outfit of the day, even though its a pretty bad attempt (miss selfridge trousers, ebay top, ebay cardie orignally UO, primark shoes) 4. river island bag, which is getting sold cos i'm skint 5. saw harry potter, it was AMAZING 6. the apartment block next to my house, my dream flat right there 7. was planning on doing before/after shots on my wee dinner, only made the before ones...8. nice gymnastics shorts ;) 9. the birthday girl when we went out for drinks and chinese (there was 24 of us...) 10. snap shot

0 comments: