Thursday 4 August 2011

AAABB

I'm not a failure in life = score!
I got my exam results, AAABB at scottish higher level. So for all you english, I think thats the equivalent of A levels?  Either way, chuffed to pieces, I can now get offers for most university courses I've been looking at, which is another problem completely but, since I have not a clue which one to choose. My options are ranging from copmputer science and forensics, to sports science and nutrition, to law to fashion business?! I hate decisions.



cheeky wee things at the SQA
 Got a bit of a fright but, sitting on the train minding my own going into town to shop for school supplies with a friend when my results came through, a day early! The company the exam board hired to distribute the results via text mucked up and the results came through on the 4th instead of the 5th, not complaning but, I passed and I found out a day early!

Good luck to anyone else still to get there results, hope your as happy as I am!

0 comments: